Veterans Programs
Veterans Education Tuition Waiver Program
1 min read

This program can help you pay for classes at a Massachusetts college, university or trade school if you're a veteran or active duty service person. If you're a veteran, you must have an honorable discharge.

How do I apply?

To find out how to apply, contact the financial aid office of the school you plan to attend. You can also contact the Massachusetts Office of Student Financial Assistance at 617-391-6070.

Frequently Asked Questions

See What Key Benefits Programs You May Qualify For

BenefitsCheckUp can help you assess whether you can get help from programs before you apply. Answer questions anonymously to find out if you may be eligible for key benefits programs, including the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicare Savings Programs, Medicaid, Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy (LIS) - Extra Help, among others. 

two women looking at cellphone