Tax Help
Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Credit (PTC) Rebate
1 min read

How can this program help me?

This program gives you a rebate (money back) on the property tax, rent, and heat bills you pay if you are a qualifying older adult, surviving spouse, or person with a disability. The rebate amount is based on your income and expenses. You may also be able to get help completing the application and your income tax forms.

How do I get help?

To apply for this program, print and fill out the application form and mail it to your local office.

Frequently Asked Questions

See What Key Benefits Programs You May Qualify For

BenefitsCheckUp can help you assess whether you can get help from programs before you apply. Answer questions anonymously to find out if you may be eligible for key benefits programs, including the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicare Savings Programs, Medicaid, Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy (LIS) - Extra Help, among others. 

two women looking at cellphone