Disability Services
Vermont Center for Independent Living (VCIL)
1 min read

The Vermont Center for Independent Living (VCIL) can help you with various programs and services if you have a disability or are deaf. VCIL can help you continue to live independently, remain in your home, and work successfully. Services can include:

  • Support for farmers with disabilities
  • A home-modification program if you have a limited income
  • Meal delivery
  • Peer advocacy
  • Assistance with adaptive equipment

How do I get help?

To get more information, please contact the VCIL.

Frequently Asked Questions

See What Key Benefits Programs You May Qualify For

BenefitsCheckUp can help you assess whether you can get help from programs before you apply. Answer questions anonymously to find out if you may be eligible for key benefits programs, including the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicare Savings Programs, Medicaid, Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy (LIS) - Extra Help, among others. 

two women looking at cellphone