Vermont Adult Learning
1 min read

In this program you can get help with reading, math, and job-related skills to help you with employment. The courses are available through Learning Works centers and other offices throughout the state. You can get help with:

  • General Educational Development (GED) Credential, Adult Diploma Program (ADP), and High School Completion Program (HSCP)
  • English to Speakers for Other Languages (ESOL) and civics education
  • Foundational skills (like reading, writing, math, and life skills)
  • Workplace skills

How do I get help?

To find out more, contact the program.

Frequently Asked Questions

See What Key Benefits Programs You May Qualify For

BenefitsCheckUp can help you assess whether you can get help from programs before you apply. Answer questions anonymously to find out if you may be eligible for key benefits programs, including the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicare Savings Programs, Medicaid, Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy (LIS) - Extra Help, among others. 

two women looking at cellphone